Day Twenty Six

A shorter entry today.  

Not because I have nothing to say; that’s never the case with me as friends will confirm; but because I should like to concentrate on just one thing.

This crisis WILL pass.  We WILL be back to normal, whatever our normal was or will be.   Life may be on hold for many but it still has the potential to be full of dreams and plans.

Yes, undoubtedly Lockdown for most people is depressing and miserable, I know that.
The toll on the spirit can be terrible and scary.  None of that can be denied. 
But if that is ALL we concentrate on, day to day living becomes unbearable.
  
So today I offer something beautiful to renew the courage and faith which I know to be in all of us.  
This is a film about Aotearoa- New Zealand, which I love with a passion but wherever you live, there will be places you enjoy, so please see it as an invitation to look forward to your own local beauty spots. 



The footage was produced from various local agencies and freelance artists; written produced and edited by Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED). Much of the video was shot by Hood & Co. https://www.thehoodand.co

If the video doesn't play for you, try this link:



No reire e hoa ma, kia kaha, kia manawanui, haere tonu, haere tonu.

Arohanui atu ki a koutou katoa.

So my friends, be strong, be brave and keep going - much love to you all.


  






1 comment:

  1. I have a question. The narrator in the video, is that typical new zealand accent? I don't remember anymore but it sounds very unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog.

  The Aztecs were spiritual people and among their pantheon of deities was the goddess Mayahuel who gave birth to 400 rabbits which she fe...