Day Four:


Day Four:
I’ve decided to carry out an experiment on my bananas.  

But first the experiment on the stool to see if I could 'dry' swim. 
I couldn't.  
 I fell off the stool and it took me 20 minutes to get up from the floor.  Beleive me, you don't want the details. 
That's more exercises than an actual swim so I'm not complaining.  

But to fruitier things.


I was able to get 4 large bananas, slightly under-ripe,  as I went into Lockdown.

 I ate one yesterday at its peak of perfection but the others are showing signs of bruising.  Have  they been fighting in the night?

Anyway, I’ve separated them and wrapped two very tightly in kitchen film and left one unwrapped. 

I shall monitor them closely, not just for further signs of fisticuffs but to see if the wrapped ones deteriorate more slowly than the unwrapped singleton. 

Perhaps it will be the other way round?  Gosh, what exciting times we live in.

Despite my best efforts, I’ve been unable to locate any Paleo bread and the factory which makes them is now closed. 

I have a mild wheat intolerance: symptoms include bloating and gas but as I am now living with no prospect of company dropping by, an odourous wind hardy matters.
So I shall make some bread.



Kneading bread not only provides you with The Staff of Life but exercise as well ! Yipee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog.

  The Aztecs were spiritual people and among their pantheon of deities was the goddess Mayahuel who gave birth to 400 rabbits which she fe...